Over the past week or so I have received a steady flow of emails asking a myriad of questions about Original Limu. Most of the questions have been centered around distributing the product, and if it is a pyramid scheme.
Is Original Limu a pyramid scheme? This is a good question and one that is open for debate. I suppose it depends on how you view the product and the way it is marketed. At face value, it does have all the makings of a pyramid scheme in the capacity that in order to order the product you have to possess the sponsor id of someone that is a distributor. The distributor stands to make a profit from your order, as well as anyone that signs up to order Limu under your id if you also sign up to become a distributor. You can see how continuing down this path will form a pyramid structure where a lot of money can be made. I personally know people that have followed this path and are now making thousands of dollars a month.
I don’t know about you but the phrase “pyramid scheme” always leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I tend to think that in the end people get screwed by such a venture. With that being said, I must say that I am a believer in Original Limu and do not think this is one of those ventures. I will be honest with you and say that I am a Limu user first and a distributor second. I drink Original Limu twice a day because I like the way it makes me feel and believe it will improve my quality of life. The reason I started and continue to post on this blog is to try to get the word out about a natural health product that I believe in. I want to share the information with as many people as possible. I will continue to drink the product, and in doing so, if I happen to make some money then that is great. I would be lying to you if I said otherwise. But if I do not make a dime, I will be happy drinking the product and continuing to spread the word to those that will listen.
Like I said, this is a topic that is open for discussion and should be discussed, but as for me, I do not view it as a pyramid scheme. What is your view?
As the days go by I am more and more impressed with Original Limu.
A friend of mine came over for dinner Thursday night and was complaining of a rash that had spread all over her chest. I took a look and the rash was pretty bad looking. She had been to the doctor where she was given some pills to take and cream to spread on the affected area. She said it was working ok but not as fast as she was hoping for. I told her that she might think I am crazy but rubbing some Limu on the area might help. She figured that it would not hurt anything so she gave it a try. I pulled my bottle of Limu out of the refridgerator and poured a small amount on a cotton ball. She took it and applied it evenly on her rash. I also gave her a small amount of Original Limu to take home so that she could re-apply on Friday.
I forgot about us doing all of this until about 15 minutes ago when she called (very excited) and told me that her rash was gone. She was absolutey amazed, as am I. I think it is great that there is a product out there that can help with such a wide range of ailments.
Since opening the door for questions and topic suggestions a couple of days ago, the resounding question so far is – “How Do I Order Original Limu?“.
I have to be honest and say that I am pleasantly surprised to be asked this question because maybe this means that people are getting something out of my blog. I hope this is true, but if not, that is fine with me because I will continue to write just the same.
In order to answer this question I will walk through how I went about ordering my Limu. The two key pieces of infomation you are going to need is the web address or phone number (407-804-1031) of The Original Limu Company, and the sponsor id of a person that is already using (distributing) the product. I used the website, and once I entered the sponsor id (my father’s), the ordering process involved a sequence of steps just like any other online ordering process does. From start to finish it took about five minutes. I imagine ordering by phone would be about the same. Once the order is submitted and processed, shipment of the actual product only took three or four days in my case.
During the order process you will have the option to signup and become a distributor yourself for $25 a year. I decided to do this because being a distributor saves $50 on each case I order. I do not mind paying a little to save a lot.
That is really all there is to ordering Original Limu. If you have any questions feel free to post a comment.
Remember…keep those questions and topic suggestions coming.
This post is being submitted in the problogger.net “How-to” contest.
When I made it home frow work this evening I was met by my first shipment of Limu sitting by the side door. I opened the box to see four bottle sitting inside. I was a little worried about how liquid would ship, but it was pretty well packaged and made the trip just fine.
Now I will be able to keep to my schedule of drinking Limu twice a day once my trial bottle runs out.
What is Fucoidan?
Fucoidan is a uniquely-structured sulfated polysaccharide (complex carbohydrate molecule) that is found within the cell walls of certain types of brown seaweed. Its moisturizing property is what gives these seaweeds their slippery, sticky, protective texture. It is important to note that fucoidan is NOT found in land-based plants. It is, however, found in high concentrations within the cell walls of limu.
What Does Fucoidan Do?
While fucoidan itself does not prevent or cure any type of disease, a large body of research suggests that it may provide the extra nutritional fuel that your overworked immune system so badly needs in today’s polluted, toxic world.
Information obtained from the book Limu Moui, published by Woodland Publishing
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that has stopped by my blog to read a post or two. I am really having a good time sharing information on Original Limu, and I hope you are finding the information useful.
My main goal is to make this blog a knowledge base for those who are seeking information about Original Limu. I will be the first to tell you that I will not be able to accomplish this on my own. I would like to turn it into a collaborative network, where everyone that wants to contribute can do so. I am open to discussing any aspect of Limu…pros, cons, personnal success stories, how it helps with cancer, how it can cure a rash, how to order, distributing, etc.
So in order to get the ball rolling I would like to ask, what would you like to know or discuss regarding Original Limu?
Once I get some questions/suggestions (which I know you have), I will group them, do some research, and try to generate a post on as many as I can. At that point everyone can chime in, and before we know it we have a growing knowledge base.
I cannot wait to get started…
Good morning. I hope everyone had a good week and has an even better weekend.
I woke up this morning after another restful night of sleep and decided that it is time to order my first case of Original Limu. I like how it makes me feel, and I want to make it part of my overall diet. The price of a case is a little expensive, but I find it hard to put a price tag on improved quality of life. I am excited about my purchase and I can’t wait for my first case to arrive.
Today marks my fifth full day of drinking Original Limu and all I can say is that I am pleasantly surprised at the results.
For starters, I have had four consecutive nights of uninterrupted sleep. Before this week, I cannot remember the last time I slept all night without waking up. Because of the increased sleep time, I am much more alert and rested in the morning.
Secondly, I have noticed an increase in my energy level. A lot of this can be attributed to sleeping better, but I really notice having more energy after I exercise. I really enjoy running each evening after work, and before this week I was always very fatigued once I finished. This week I am much more fresh and it does not take nearly as long for my body to recover. I am not nearly as sore the next morning. Because of this, I enjoy exercising much more, and I believe I will be able to increase my distance so that I can get more out of it.
I have really enjoyed my experience so far, and I am glad that I decided to give Limu a try.
Since it is the end of the week, I will go ahead a finsh up my five part series…
Weight & Appetite Control
- Breaks Down Fat Lecithin in Limu may help break down fatty deposits under the skin.
- Satisfies Appetite The high mucilage content of Limu helps satisfy hunger.
- Eliminates Cravings With Limu’s balance of nutrients, food cravings are often eliminated.
- Thyroid Stimulation The iodine in Limu can stimulate an underactive thyroid, which has been linked to slower metabolism and weight gain.
- Improves Metabolism This organic iodine also supports metabolism function.
- Helps Reduce Obesity As Limu helps stabilize blood sugars, food can be used as energy rather than stored as fat.
- Reduces Hyperactivity Amino acids and polyphenols (antioxidants) in Limu are able to bind to heavy metals in the urinary tract, preventing a build up in the bloodstream. Heavy metals have been linked to learning disorders and hyperactivity in children.
- Prevents & Treats Liver Problems Fucoidan can significantly enhance the production of hepatocyte growth factor (HGF), which stimulates regeneration of liver cells. This may help prevent hepatitis and treat cirrhosis and liver failure.
- Aids Proper Scar Formation Fucoidan’s effect on HGF boosts production of skins cells, and the HGF protein is vital to the formation of scars.
- Improves Tissue Healing HGF boosts tissue healing by inhibiting the prevention of regeneration, so it may challenge degenerative diseases such as diabetes and atherosclerosis.
- Improves Joint Health Fucoidan’s effect on HGF boosts cartilage regeneration.
- Treats Heart Disease HGF increases production of heart muscle cells, which may help treat pulmonary fibrosis.
- Slows Aging Studies show HGF slows the deterioration associated with aging by inhibiting a substance in the body that prevents the regeneration if tissue.
Cancer Inhibiting Properties
- Breaks Down Dangerous Cells A Japanese study showed fucoidan causes DNA within individual cancer cells to break down by the cell’s own enzymes.
- Slows Tumor Growth Laboratory studies show that fucoidan effectively blocks the G1 phase of cell division, discouraging the growth of malignant tumors in tests using human bronchopulmonary carcinoma cells.
- Inhibits Malignant Cells Limu’s fucoidan stimulates production of interleukin and interferon compounds, inhibiting malignant cell growth. Its lamarin also has anti-cancer compounds.
- No Side Effects Doctors in Japan have found no side effects from fucoidan supplementation in the treatment of colon and lung cancer as well as leukemia.
- Inhibits Cancer Cell Growth Limu’s fucoidan helps the immune surveillance system recognize and inhibit cancer cell growth.
- Prevents Carcinogenic Transformation Limu compounds can prevent transformation of phospholipids to carcinogenic substances.
- Prevents Carcinogenic Bowel Flora Limu’s compounds inhibit the creation of carcinogenic flora in the bowel.
- Reduces Cancer Risk The Limu plant has compounds that reduce the risk of certain cancers by reducing plasma cholesterol.
Women, Hormones & Breast Health
- Improves Hormone Levels A combination of soy and Limu’s fucoidan impacts hormone levels in postmenopausal women.
- Works with Soy Researchers at the University of South Carolina believe their study demonstrates that soy and fucoidan work synergistically, possibly protecting against the formation of malignant breast tumors.
- Protects from Steroids Limu reduces the binding of steroids to breast tissue.
- Protects Breast Tissue Limu helps protect breast tissue against pollutants and toxins.
- Contributes to Breast Health Limu supplies vital trace minerals that protect breast tissue.
- Alleviates Bladder Infections
- Reduces Yeast Infections
- Alleviates Premenstrual Distress Limu is a rich source of vitamins B1, B2, and B12, helping battle symptoms of moodiness.
Diabetes & Hypoglycemia Help
- Balances Blood Sugar Limu’s fucoidan can slow the infusion of glucose into the bloodstream, helping keep blood sugar levels stable.
- Prevents Insulin Over-Response Fucoidan’s affect on glucose can help prevent excessive insulin responses in diabetics, reducing the chance of hypoglycemia.
- Improves GI Function Consistent fucoidan supplementation resulted in improved function of the upper gastrointestinal tract, according to studies conducted in Tokyo.
- Prevents Ulcers The Yakult Central Institute for Microbiological Research reported that C-fucoidan prevented the attachment of H.pylori (ulcer causing bacteria) to stomach lining cells.
- Relieves Peritonitis Limu’s fucoidan presence may prevent inflammation-causing white cells from migrating to the stomach lining, helping reduce peritonitic inflammation.
- Alleviates Constipation Limu’s mucilage helps the body hold moisture which can reduce constipation.
- Helps with Colon Diseases See Reason #1 “Improves GI Function”.
- Reduces Indigestion See Reason #1 “Improves GI Function”.
Blood Clot & Stroke Improvement
- Improves Stroke Damage Limu’s fucoidan has strong anti-inflammatory properties that may help minimize brain damage and memory impairment in stroke sufferers, when taken in repeated doses.
- Lowers Stroke Risk There is evidence Limu’s fucoidan discourages the formation of blood clots, lowering the risk of both heart attacks and strokes. The Department of Surgical Sciences in Stockholm concluded that the anti-coagulating properties of fucoidan are more potent than the commonly prescribed Heparin.
- Helps Prevent Blood Clots Limu’s fucoidan is an anti-clotting compound.
It is evident from my last couple of posts that there are a lot of reasons to consider drinking Original Limu. And trust me, the list does not stop there. If you continue to read over the next few days you will see that the list of reasons is rather long.
Even though the list is encouraging, I am interested to hear from people that have used or are currently using Original Limu. Has Limu helped you to live a more healthy life? Would you recommend it to others?
Limu, with its anti-inflammatory qualities:
- Relieves Meningitis Swelling
- Relieves Earaches
- Relieves Eye Inflammations
- Relieves Gingivitis
- Relieves Headaches
- Relieves Pain
- Relieves Sore Throats
- Relieves Backaches
- Relieves Toothaches
- Relieves Boils
- Relieves Arthritis
- Relieves Prostate Swelling
- Relieves Fibromyalgia
- Immune System Booster Limu’s fucoidan can do what no synthetic drug can: fight bacteria while boosting the immune system rather than weakening it.
- Helps Fight Viruses Limu’s fucoidan increases the production of some types of interleukins and interferons secreted by immune cells (like T cells.) This can be an exciting and effective treatment against viruses that cause hepatitis, chronic fatigue, and even AIDS.
- Herpes (Cold Sores) Relief Fucoidan in Limu may be beneficial for people who suffer from chronic viral infections such as herpes or cytomegalovirus, which can cause miscarriages and birth defects.
- Halts Viruses Fucoidan has been shown to bind to enveloped viruses, interfering with their ability to attach to host cells and preventing replication.
- Specialized Immune Support Laboratory tests show fucoidan boosts the level of immune defense cells specifically designed to attack invaders that are present, rather than boosting random defense cells.
- Reduces Fever
- Relieves Mouth Sores
- Alleviates Strep Infections
- Minimizes Respiratory Infections
- Lessens Allergies Limu’s fucoidan may lessen allergic reactions by stimulating interleukin 12 and interferon-fA production, proteins which suppress IgE production. Too much IgE can cause sneezing, wheezing, and nasal inflammation.
- Relieves Allergic Inflammation Limu’s fucoidan has anti-inflammatory properties which can also help reduce discomfort of allergies and skin disorders
- Alleviates Sinusitis Limu’s anti-inflammatory and antibiotic properties can alleviate sinusitis conditions.
- Reduces Congestion Limu’s mucilage helps the body hold moisture which can reduce congestion.
Blood Pressure & Cholesterol Control
- Lowers Cholesterol The Laboratory of Lipid Chemistry (Okojama, Japan) collected data showing fucoidan alters the activity of liver enzymes that control the way fatty acids are metabolized, resulting in lower cholesterol levels in the blood. These findings were published in a 1999 issue of Journal of Nutrition.
- Improves Blood Pressure Studies show Limu’s fucoidan improves blood pressure levels.
Improve Your Health
- Nutrients Easily Absorbed Limu’s 70+ vitamins and minerals are readily used by the body.
- Strengthens Bones & Teeth Limu from the Tonga area is rich in calcium.
- Fights Depression Limu is also rich in magnesium, considered elemental in fighting depression.
- Builds Healthier Blood The Limu plant absorbs iron from the Tongan South Pacific waters. Iron is necessary for healthy blood and prevention of anemia.
- Improves Thyroid Health Limu absorbs zinc and iodine from the South Pacific, crucial for optimal thyroid health.
- Alleviates Mood Disorders Limu is a rich source of natural vitamins B1, B2, B12 and lecithin, helping battle symptoms of moodiness.
Enhances Your Immune System
- Like Nature’s Perfect Food Limu contains a unique polysaccharide called fucoidan, whose chemical composition closely resembles human breast milk.
- Resists Colds & Flu Limu has more vitamin C than oranges.
- Naturally Antibiotic Limu’s fucoidan has the same antibodies as human breast milk.
- Strengthens Immune System Limu’s fucoidan stimulates production of vital immune cells, helping the body battle against bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites and even cancer cells.
- Protects Against Disease Limu’s glyconutrients encourage “Natural Killer” (NK) cells to fight diseases, enabling better protection from tissue breakdown.
- Speeds Immune Response Limu’s glyconutrients also encourage NK cells and B-cell regeneration, speeding up the body’s immune system.
- Stronger White Blood Cells Glyconutrients in Limu aids white blood cells to better destroy infectious microorganisms.
- Fights Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria Limu’s fucoidan has powerful immune-boosting components that can help bodies strengthen to fight against antibiotic resistant bacteria.
I have surrendered to the fact that I will remember exaclty what I was doing on 9/11/01 for the rest of my life. I may be old and grey one day and not even remember my own name, but I will remember where I was and what I was doing on that day.
I arrived at work a little early that morning and had gone downstairs to the cafeteria to get some breakfast. On my way back upstairs I stopped for a moment to watch a breaking news story on the TV. I did not have any idea that I was about to watch an airplane rip through tower 1. My heart instantly dropped, not only for all of the people that I knew were in danger, but because my dad had either just gotten on or was about to board a plane in Chicago. Of course, I immediately tried to call him on his cell phone. I did not have any luck because it was pretty much impossible to make a call to the northern US at that time. I sat there stunned as I watched the news come out about the other tower and the other planes. I can honestly say that I prayed for a good four hours straight before I was able to locate my dad. Luckliy his fight was postponed and he was still in Chicago. Believe me, I was very relieved, I just wish other families that lost loved ones that day could have felt relief instead of pain and sorrow.
I do not like when 9/11 comes around each year. No matter where I am it always gets to me. A lot of good people were lost that day, and a lot of good people have been lost since then trying to hunt down terrorists. I pray that it all ends one of these days. I still pray for peace, even if it does seem like a long shot.
At close to $130 a case, there is no question that Original Limu is not the least expensive health product on the market. Especially since one case lasts approximatley one month. I know in my situation $130 is a $130, and there is a lot that I could do with that money each month. There are even months when that money pays the bills or buys groceries. This leads me to ask, is this product too expensive for what it offers?
Well, it really depends. For someone like me who does not really have any ailments, it is pretty much a $130 a month long term investment. I am hedging on the fact that when I get older my current $130 a month will keep me from having medical issues that will cause me to pay ever increasing rates for prescription drugs. For someone that is currently spending a lot of money on prescription drugs, Original Limu might help improve their ailments naturally so they can reduce their medications…thus saving them money.
As for me, I will have to wait and see what I think of Original Limu during and after my trial period. If I feel and see some improvements then I will probably look at it as a long term investment and climb on board. If not then I will not have a problem putting my money to use elsewhere.
Yesterday my trial bottle of Original Limu arrived, and today marks the beginning of my trial usage period. I drank the first 8 ounces about an hour ago. I was pleasantly surprised at how good it tasted…seems to be a combination of mango, pear, and apple juice. This is great because I am not a big fan of choking down something nasty twice a day. I suppose there is nothing to do now but stick to my schedule and see how it makes me feel.
About an hour ago I sat down in front of my computer to check my email. It just so happens that the first email I opened was from a young lady (I will call her Sue for the purposes of this post) who has been using Original Limu for a couple of weeks.
About five years ago Sue developed a rash on her face that no one, not even doctors, could explain. Since that time she has viewed the rash as a stroke of bad luck and has been covering it up with makeup as best she can. It just so happens that she was sharing her condition with a newly acquired friend a couple of weeks ago, and this friend suggested that she rub Original Limu on the rash. Sue thought what the heck, she had tried everything else. The next day she took the sample her friend had given her and applied it to her face. To her astonishment, after applying Original Limu for two days the rash began to fade. Needless to say Sue was hooked and is now an everyday user of Original Limu. Her rash is still slightly evident, but its days are numbered.
I suppose this shows that Original Limu not only helps where we can’t see but also where we can.
I am considering taking a Limu bath once I get my bottle from my father. It is highly possible that I will look 15 years younger afterwards.
I decided that today is the day to stop talking and start acting. I just bought a bottle of Original Limu from my father so that I can give it a try before I really step to the plate and buy a case. I doubt a single bottle will do anything for me, but at least I can get a feel for the product. I should have my hands on the bottle before the end of the weekend. I hope it tastes as good as they say it does.
Over the past couple of days I have been doing some in-depth research on Origianl Limu to determine if I want to bite the bullet and give it a try. If I do decide to make the move I plan to stick with it for at least three months. I do not figure I will see immediate results, so three months should be enough time to get a read on its effectiveness. Plus, if it turns out to be a hoax, I will not be out a lot of money. And maybe it is a hoax, but I feel compelled to give it a shot because what if the stuff really does work. I think back on all of the stupid things I have thrown money away on, and at least this time it would be for a good cause…improved quality of life.
I am not looking for Limu to be some sort of miracle cure for every sort of ailment. I just want something natural that might help to increase my energy level and allow me to sleep the entire night. Over the past year or so I often wake up a couple times during the night for no reason at all and then have trouble getting back to sleep. Because of this, it is inevitable that I am tired when I wake up the next morning. In order to feel a little better a couple of rounds of coffee insue, followed by a soft drink at mid-morning. At this point I feel great, but it never lasts very long. The lack of energy always creeps back in. I think it would be wonderful to find a natual supplement that would help me sleep and increase my energy level. If Original Limu works then I would be able to improve my diet by cutting out all of the soft drinks.
If I really think about it, Original Limu has a tremendous upside. Who wouldn’t want to replace caffeine and sugar with a drink that is completely natural? And I have not even mentioned all of the other health issues Limu supposedly helps with. Do you suffer from sleepless nights and lack of energy? Would you give Original Limu a try?